Thursday, March 20, 2014

Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask #powerofplants

Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask


I received Boots Botanic Ionic Clay Mask complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Being a full time mom hardly gives me anytime to take care of my skin.  Even though, I would love to get a facial everytime I am getting ready for a party....I hardly get any time with so much on my list. I was so looking for a good face mask to give me this instant and fast way to freshen up my skin without leaving home.
     I open the tube of Boots mask and loved how easily it came out. After squeezing toothpaste out of tube...I was ready for a workout to get the mask out too :) Loved the consistency. So there in my bathroom....I felt like a mini spa...I put up my hair up and applied the mask....and picked up my favorite gossip magazine as I took my bubble bath. The mask dried up pretty fast and I washed it after as I took my bath. I really liked how my dry skin didn't feel all flaky or dried up after mask. I would give it a 5 star. Its the affordable and pretty easy way to get that extra TLC for your skin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife