Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Influenster- Test and influence

There are so many new products coming out every few days. I love trying the latest and best. Its so fun to see new and better products. My friends always come to me as they know I would have definitely tried it first.
       Influenster  gave  me this opportunity to try new products. Its a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences.
     They invite their most active and social media savvy members to participate in exclusive rewards campaigns, such as
  1.  VoxBox campaigns where members receive complimentary full-size products to test and review
  2. Interactive Twitter chats with celebrities and in-the-know experts
  3. Fun contests where members can earn sweet giveaways
  4. Special discounts on featured brands, services, and more!
In return, all they ask their members is to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media! I love being a member and enjoy perks and spread my honest reviews.
      What's even more fun is the HUB where I get to read articles from other members and get the inside scoop on products: tips & tricks, testimonials, top picks and more.

Learn more about Influenster and InfluensterApp and   join in the fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife