Friday, January 30, 2015

#DisneySide at Home Celebration - box pics

I was given this opportunity by MomSelect, BSM and Disney to host my  #DisneySide @Home Celebration.





      Everyone has a Disney Side - it’s that fun-loving, adventurous side that comes out to play when you’re feeling the Disney spirit!
      A select number of families got the opportunity to receive a Disney Side @Home Celebrations kit, which includes hosting tools to inspire your magical Disney Side party. The kit contains party favors, decorations, games, activities, recipe ideas and a special hostess gift.
      I am so excited to receive my box, its AMAZING and full of pixie dust. Here are the pics:





It has a variety of games to make it a fun party- Pin the Smile, Disney bingo, Chore Chart





IT has a Big Fun Book to Color, Mr Ribbon Barrette Maker and Nail filers




Lot of fun decor to make your party perfect like Table Decorating Kit, Snack Bowls and stand all in fun Sofia theme





 Love the Cinderella pins, Disney Puzzle and sticker rolls.





I am so excited about the fun food , I will have. Its a Princess party- we definitely need Tea, cupcakes, cookies and cake. The kit is full of stuff to get your creativity side going and bake fun yummy treats for the party. Look at the fun sprinkles, tie die mix, snack stand.





This Mickey cake pan is super cute and love the assorted Herbal Teas







The box is filled with party supplies to serve food and snacks in mini snack boxes, sandwich bags, cups, plates and napkins



 Our princesses will have fun tiaras, wands or Doc Mc Stuffin goody boxes




 I am so excited to show this special surprise to my daughter: Palace Pets, Sofia Lip glosses and Balms cosmetic set, Peelable Nail Polish set





The sponsors have added extra goodies in the box: All Mighty pacs, Wisk sample, Snuggle Sample and Crayola crayons



 After so much fun, we must all be dying to share and HP has added the goodies to save those memories or share i. I am so thankful to Mom Select who sent this amazing box to me, it was so full and well packed that after taking pics, I could not fill it all back in the box :)










Now its time to start planning for the big day. I will be sharing the party pics soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife