Sunday, January 18, 2015

Snugglish Blossoms Review

I recently won this amazing product in a contest on Totlings facebook page, and its the BEST baby product ever. Meet Snugglish, wish I had known about this product when I had my baby. We bought a sleeper , rocker and lot more things for our baby and everything became useless after few months of use.

Snugglish Blossoms Blue with blue velvet top


Not just a seat
The tear drop shaped seat, CPSIA Child Seat Safety and Stability Certified is lab tested to help with Acid Reflux and Flat Head.

What I love about this product
I love that Snugglish 'grows' with your child. It comes with two water resistant velvet top covers: One with 3-way strap to secure babies upright, and one without straps for ages 3 and up. So Snugglish would be a part of your family for a long time. My daughter is almost 4 yr old and is loving it.




















What makes Snugglish unique and different
Its filled with microballs that bound together by static, to contour your baby and absorb their weight evenly.

Easy to clean
Base cover is made with vibrant printed Leatherette, which provides a more durable surface for extended use and allows you to spot clean or disinfect on the go. Water resistant velvet top covers keeps it dry.

 You can check out more prints and designs on Totlings product page. Be sure to like Totlings facebook page, for more offers and contests :)

Disclosure:  I was not paid for this review. All opinions expressed are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife