Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nuby Juice Box Holder Review

          I am so excited, warmer days are finally here. More time outdoors, on beach , having fun at all parties. With all get togethers, comes fun food and drinks. My daughter is always running around and carrying a juice box everywhere, can be little messy. A little squeeze and juice is all over , then comes sticky floors :( I don't blame her, as amazing as those juices are, the boxes are not fun for those tiny hands. I am even more scared for juice pouches, she always ends up spilling some :(




Nuby Juice Box Holder

    
         So when I got the chance to review Nuby Juice Box Holder, I was super excited. My daughter found it even more fun.  This can hold most juice boxes and pouches.  Kids can carry it without making a mess with its fun, easy grip design. We tried it and loved it. There were no nasty spills as design prevent messy squirts.

   






 My daughter finished her juice without spilling a drop , so I just wiped and it was ready for next time. But for those unexpected spills, this Nuby Juice Box Holder can be tossed in Top rack of dishwasher. As always when it comes to Nuby, you can trust that the products is high quality and is definitely BPA free.

If you want a fun summer without any sticky mess, then you can easily buy this juice box holder for your little one at Amazon


I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Parent Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - Ditslife