Thursday, June 25, 2015

Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask Review

 
 
 
When I think of healthy breakfast, yogurt and fruit tops the list. The benefits of yogurt are amazing- protein, calcium, vitamin D and probiotics. This would all definitely make up for a good system inside, but did you know that yogurt can make your skin glow too.  My grandma would always apply a layer of yogurt on face for an instant glow. She would call it a wonder mask which moisturizes, fights acne, relieve sunburn and is anti-aging. I have definitely tried it :) I just loved how it would smooth my skin out, but I hated all slimy thing getting into my eyes.
 
 
 


I was looking for a yogurt based face mask and got a chance to try Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask. As soon as I opened the box, I was in love. It smell like a berry yogurt. Curbing the urge to eat it, I applied it on my face. Make sure you avoid eye area.  I let it on for 10 mins, and caught up on my favorite magazines.






Then I rinsed my face with warm water. I was impressed, my skin felt moisturized and fresh. The mask has Berry extracts to deliver nutrition and antioxidants deep into the skin. I did use a toner before applying mask to get most benefits out of mask. I am planning to use it weekly and promote collagen production for firmer skin.

No-makeup after mask selfie

So, if you are heading out for a party or want to keep your skin healthy and fresh, this product is what you need. You can buy it at target for around $25 and this would last for quite a few weeks.

Connect With Laneige and check more of their amazing products at:

Laneige website

Laneige Facebook

Laneige Twitter


Disclosure: I did not receive compensation for this post, although I got the product to sample and review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about yogurt. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - Ditslife